Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Whole Year In A Single Post.

Well hello blog!

Long time no see. It's been almost been one full year since I've updated you and boy has a lot changed. First everything from my professional life to my love life has turned inside out. I am still hell bent on being a writer if it kills me but I think I may have a knack for making movies. Also probably gonna be the biggest change, I am planning to uproot my life and move to Tinsel Town, USA.

I could get into all the juicy details of the make ups and break ups of the past year but really it's the same song just being played to a different beat. I'm still struggling trying find a place to tell my stories. Of course, most of the time I'm the only one thats standing in my way.

It would be easy to put the blame on my parents, the economy or anything else for me being in the predicament I'm in but the stubbornness in me knows that would be all too easy. I have to face the facts that I'm to blame. After all it was me who decided to drop out of high to pursue a music career. It was me who was too proud to back down from a unfair employer. It's me trying to figure how to strum up enough money to move out of a place I love.

There is some silver lining to this dark, grey, and sometimes hopeless cloud. I screen a short film in front of a real audience. I even got to introduce and screen others I worked on, also. And hopefully shortly, back for the internet's pleasure Starfighters Unlimited will be back for a second season.

So like my life, this year has had few moments of jubilation and far more frequent moments of self loathing desolation.

Here's to 2011!


P.S.

Sorry for the rather sad post but just want to get it off my chest and look forward to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment